Your Partner in Real Estate Investment
- 1993NYSE Listed
- SUITicker Symbol
- $25BEnterprise Value
- 7000+Team Members
Creating a Legacy of Excellence
- 1975Sundance Enterprises, Inc., the predecessor of Sun, was founded for the purpose of acquiring manufactured housing communities in Michigan.
- 1985Sun incorporates to further expand its presence as an owner and operator to increase options for opportunities and growth.
- 1993After years of substantial growth, Sun completes the process of becoming publicly owned in December 1993 to establish our listing on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol SUI.
- 1996Expanding the business into the recreational vehicle (RV) industry added 1,223 RV sites by the end of the year.
- 2016We were excited to acquire Carefree Communities, adding 103 RV resorts and campgrounds with over 27,000 sites.
- 2020The acquisition of Safe Harbor Marinas instantly made our company the largest owner and operator of the world's largest boating network.
- 2021Sun RV Resorts rebrands to Sun Outdoors. A brand-new website was created to reflect our continued growth, laying the foundation for us to become the leader in outdoor hospitality.
- 2022Sun adds 40 owned and two managed properties in the UK through our acquisition of Park Holidays UK in April 2022.
- hostory Slider End
for a Brighter Future
Harnessing the Power of Community
Recruiting the Best & Brightest
Terms and Conditions
You’ve Got Questions. We’ve Got Answers.
- What is the ticker symbol for Sun?
Sun is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) with the symbol SUI.
- Where can I apply to become a Sun team member?
Visit our careers page to search and apply for our available openings throughout our various brands and main office.
- What does ESG stand for?
Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) are the pillars for demonstrating to external parties a commitment to being an ethical and sustainable business.
- Where can I find investor information like quarterly earnings and presentations?
Sun provides the latest important information within press releases found in the news section on our investor page.
- What is a real estate investment trust (REIT)?
A real estate investment trust (REIT) is a company that owns, operates, or finances income-generating real estate.